Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is It Common To Feel Nauseous After Stomach Bug

Actually ...

Actually, I had indeed made very firm, at present no further sun-goes-on-the-water-on or sub-images to make more. Really. Because it is still often repeated, and I focus my photographic work (such as that now sounds ^ ^) wanted to put more on other subjects.
Only ... as it is with good intentions - they are there to be broken. So I've Here we go .... (This time with very little editing, everything was simply not necessary)







As nice as the light through the window seemed .. Then the canal - wonderful soft colors:



The next picture tells a story: it is a bridge that you pass on the standard rail to WHV. As a child I never understood the shape of the building, to me it looked like an Ascension ramp and I think I was always afraid that one day when a train is thrown. But fortunately never happened;)


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment