Friday, February 4, 2011

Foam Board Art Projects

gold in. ..

I have not even the obligatory summary of the musical discoveries of 2010 completed (but it is in the works), there already is the first tip of the new year !.

Delay Trees
is, the formation and is - like so many great bands -. from Scandinavia, more precisely, from Finland, where they first published in 2009, EP Self Construction with 7 tracks them to a Deal with a well-known Finnish indie label helped. In autumn 2010, then appeared the first real album, as befits a true newcomer of course, without a name (ie "self titled"). Fortunately, the album name but the only one to have saved the band, otherwise there are beautiful melodies, unused arrangements, remarkable text and simply a wonderful mood that runs like a thread through both CDs. In the media, which is what they're called Dream Pop, and I think that hits the point. My first drug was Killer Tarantula / Holding On that develops from the melodic pop song to an instrumental fireworks. Hard to describe, best to listen:

Herrlich also
Desert Song
Iceland:



: (
then appeared on the album, and with him like pearls ... ...
the opener gold, which ensures that all the troubles away in a warm embrace of the soul, and a doubt " everything is good "is not even possible:





gold come in Change my name
The pain slowly pouring into the night I walk in
Darling, you said something in me was not right Light comes through clear sky
And for years I know I've been blind


Is not that wonderful? I'm not sure what that means, but it still speaks to me totally.

... also wonderful
Cassette
2012 (with I think very successful clip)






Brothers


particular note would then

In February, for which I have unfortunately found no reference ..

Oh how happy you are, I'm barely hanging in here

also
Music Express like what he was hearing. On the band's homepage
there are many more details plus 2 songs for download. / / Edit: And here
a wholly edifying interview is with the Finns
- delay all your love on me .... They were just the I Like Trains on tour, where I could see, unfortunately, but at the onset of success, they will come back quickly as eigentändiger Act * hope hope hope * gold come in. .... .. .



0 comments:

Post a Comment