Monday, February 28, 2011

Do You Get Sore Breast With Ovian Cyst

La Palma News



early February, I accepted the invitation of Daniel Schaefer and made my way to La Palma.
Daniel and his friend Philipp Foltz offer with the company Atlantic Cycling mountain bike and road bike tours since 2005 as well as skills training and race preparation of the Canary Islands.



Base, Puerto Naos on the west coast of La Palma, was my destination.
where I wanted to escape for a little while the German winter, cycling and me 'nen make Lenz ...

that I first flew to Gran Canaria to sail from there with various transportation La Palma sounds complicated - it was ...!



But I saw something of the "islands", eg
Tenerife



- arrived



Puerto Naos, I discovered that my property all OK "Located
was:)



Since it takes not much luxury to be comfortable

beginning of February stood at Atlantic Cycling the Big Mountain Week" in the calendar, which means as much as high Shuttle and descend over varied terrain.








lava / Forest





jungle



lava fields







And from and at times such scenarios





In between there were also times the time to look at the island after a couple of times spots ...





For example, this drop!



solid unit!

-

A highlight of the "Big Mountain Week" is certainly the departure from the highest point of the island, the 2400 m high Roque (de los Muchachos) ...





pretty awesome up there







From the parking lot you had a little while sliding on snow fields / carry up to the above 2000 vertical meters up to! beach! could take to attack ...



This "shot" still shows me in the ride, not 50m but I fell and hit
unhappy with your right thumb against a rock, so I no longer hold the handlebars could ... the consequences were bitter!



The 2000m deeper sea in "view" ...





I had to trail that winds through pine forests gene Valley Slide,
no fun!
As it turned out put, but the thumb was not seriously damaged and for some medical care and a day off, I could the last two days again (cautiously) Roles ...



Jan Zander of Trailtech , who was at the same time with me on the island, gave us a few days with the camera and cut together a neat video, watch out!
Check out the atmosphere ->



Has the Jan casually conjured out of the hat ...



La Palma is well worth a visit!
It is not called "little Hawaii", and offers, while making the cold winter, a pleasant 20 ° + and perfect conditions for sport in nature and leave ...

Good Times!
B.

Thank you to the hobby Clippers Stefan Schafer, Andreas Kessler and Sebastian:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment